The following post is in celebration of my time on WordPress — one hundred posts since January, 2013. My husband has retired a bit early, which is another reason for celebration, and he’s regaining his health and color more every day — the best reason for celebrating that I can think of. Here’s to life and health!
Things I love about my life …
- Slowly waking up, falling asleep again, rolling over, finally letting my eyes stay open.
- Talking in bed, then spacing off in front of my computer while sweetums makes coffee.
- Soaking in the hot-tub and talking, talking, talking.
- Enjoying whatever the cook is in the mood to make for breakfast.
- Spending the morning in our jammies, writing at our computers, sending each other emails … me upstairs, him in his downstairs studio … “This is funny.” “You’ll like this.” “Incredible musician – watch this clip!”
- Meeting in the kitchen for soup or sandwiches or salad or leftovers. Or maybe hopping in the car and sharing lunch out somewhere.
- Afternoons spent doing housework or yardwork – sweet feeling of accomplishment.
- Going for walks together, racking up steps on my Fitbit.
- Healthy dinners, cooked with love. A glass of wine served with conversation. Reading side by side, watching TV, falling asleep, drifting back to bed for snuggles and more conversation.
- Slowly waking up …